Saturday, July 2, 2011

Workouts and Update for this week....

I had the best of intentions of blogging everyday - I really did!  But between school (two classes a week for my MBA) and coaching little league softball, my week flew past me.  The good news is that I am now down 15 pounds.  Yippee!  My eating still isn't under control but I'm feeling better.  It's amazing how much easier running gets with each pound lost.

Workouts for the week:
Sunday - 4.4 mi run/walk + 30 min pilates
Monday - Supreme 90 Legs
Tuesday - 600 yard swim
Wednesday - 4.6 mi run/walk
Thursday - Off
Friday - 3.6 mi run/walk
Saturday - (plan) 15mi bike ride and Supreme 90 Ultimate Ball

Today is an absolutely gorgeous day!  It's been hot, hot, hot the past few days in Iowa.  I have big plans for the day - lets see what I can get accomplished!  Work in my yard, workouts, laundry, Saturday house cleaning and hopefully some time to relax at the pool this afternoon.

Make it a great day!

2 comments: